Photo of my old lad

rtk

Aug 6, 2007
Just managed to find one pro pic of my 34 year old doing the ridden veteran at Arthington last week.

He behaved very badly in the class :biggrin: but thats normal

Please, please dont look at the rider, I dont do the showing usually, I'm the groom for my daughters. I dont need anyone to tell me the turnout is crap, the stuff is either 20 years old or borrowed :redface:

I just have to share this as it might be our last outing.

Isn't he beautiful :inlove::inlove::inlove:

http://www.sallysonlinephotos.co.uk...ural-show/12978299_zjujv#938938218_R3AMR-L-LB

Thanks everyone :biggrin:

His ears are huge aren't they, must have some donkey in his breeding :biggrin:

Yes he really enjoys the odd outing, that will probably be his only one this year, we are too busy with Kayla and poor Tilly hasn't had a look in never mind the old guy.

He had a lovely time, he got to run off with me in the ring and then spent the rest of the day eating grass, wandering around the showground watching everything and making friends with people. He loves kids.

Marzipan took him to the Hope Pastures stand as well, shame he's not one of their rescues he would be a great mascot for them. He would love spending days out being admired and fussed over by people.

what a lovely old chap he is - such a very kind face - did chuckle though at the thought of him running off with you - sounds like Solomon - and older gentleman who still has a mind of his own. Cannot believe he is 34!!!:biggrin:

He looks fantastic for his age :) Lovely to see him getting out and about and misbehaving :D

That's lovely, definitely does not look his age! What a handsome chap :)

My old man (24) has also been a naughty little sod at our local show the few times i've taken him - we do the in hand veteran and are generally embarrassing and terrible :biggrin: Off to try again tomorrow! :help:

newrider.com