Photo's finnaly starting to roll off Frances' Puter

Wally

Apr 16, 2000
Bjorn riding the World's No1, most famous Icelandic horse IN THE WORLD (insert Jeremy Clarkson voice ) He was gobsmacked that he was offered the ride.

BjornAlfur.jpg

Bjorn riding Váli in canter.
BjornVli.jpg

This is a WC class competition horse and he's for sale if anyone finds any loose change down the back of the sofa they want shot of.

Wow and double wow! At the risk of sounding like a right wazzock they look like fairground horses come to life and been given a once-over in magic-land!!! They are flippin amazing! Must show OH - he will be equally impressed.

In the top photo we got them by Frances leaning out the car window and me doing 55kmph. and faster!

Yes the words uphill canter spring to mind.

I wonder how comfortable that actually is. Mine is learning and i feel as if i am on a kangaroo. Anything but comfortable! Kinda hoping that improves. Sure don't want her to establish it. Not that i have that breed, i have a short leg, short back cob.

Yes the words uphill canter spring to mind.

I wonder how comfortable that actually is. Mine is learning and i feel as if i am on a kangaroo. Anything but comfortable! Kinda hoping that improves. Sure don't want her to establish it. Not that i have that breed, i have a short leg, short back cob.

It's really comfy, they float along,

Yes, that horse is tolting, on a loose rein....If you ever ride one you will never use the word "pony" in connection with them.

newrider.com