Pics of OH riding Jack

Bodshi

Apr 23, 2009
Yorkshire
OH had his first ride on Jack since he arrived on Wednesday. He was just a superstar - quite forward going but did exactly what he was asked, which was just walk, stop and turn today (OH says he needs specially supportive underwear before he attempts trot!) Here they are in the school

JackFirstRide.jpg

So confident, he even had a swig of tea

DrinkingTea.jpg

In the paddock

Jack14May11.jpg

JackSimon14May11.jpg

(Don't think OH will like that one as he appears to have a shiny head - he isn't really that bald!)

And Rafi with his new best friend.

JackRafi14May11.jpg

OH has his first lesson tomorrow!

My Oh said if it's 29 inch tall, then he'll ride it, as his feet would touch the ground:giggle: No chance of him getting on my lad then:smoke:

Awww that brought a smile to my face :biggrin:

Its lovley when your OH gets involved, and even more lovley if you each have a hoss! :biggrin:

Congrats on Jack, your OH really suits him :happy:

Jack is lovely, but Rafi has to be the most beautiful horse on the forum

*ducks and runs away fast before all the owners of other gorgeous horses can get her*

Handsome pair! Really pleased it's working out with Jack. And, well done to your other half for being so brave and 'getting in to it all'... nice shared hobby :biggrin:

Brilliant! :) Looks like you found exactly what you were looking for, you must be over the moon that he gets on so well with Rafi too. Hope OH enjoys his first lesson, tight briefs are the way to go but the problem definitely recedes in significance as your riding improves :D

Thanks folks! Yes it is lovely that OH has decided to join in - can't wait until we can hack out together. Another plus point is that birthday pressies have suddenly got a whole lot easier - OH birthday in a couple of weeks, I'm thinking tight briefs (thanks Yann), nice numnah, grooming kit, tack box, gloves, the possibilities are endless :)

First lesson went really well, RI rode Jack and he went really well, OH got on and while Ruth was showing him how to mount and adjust his tack from on board Jack put himself in the 'brace position' and stood like a rock. He's just really sweet.

Great pics! Jack and your OH look great together :biggrin:

What a handsome pair of horses you have :biggrin:

newrider.com