Please can the Doll and I have some vibes? Blood results in

Cortrasna

Grumpy old nag
Aug 5, 2009
Ireland
Tomorrow she has her final blood test and the decision to take her into UCD or not will be based on the results. In my heart I know if she has to go in then the chances of making a full recovery are getting slimmer each week that passes.

I feel sick with worry now - more so than with any horse I have ever owned, I guess because at my age it is pretty certain she is almost certainly be my last horse - I had envisaged still pottering about on her 5 years from now - highly unlikely sadly. A good friend has very generously offered me long term loan of her own lovely riding horse as she is physically unable to ride anymore due to her own incapacity - but to be absolutely honest I am now in the mindset if it isn't my Dolly then I will call it all a day.

Today she did seem brighter to me - and to my son too so not just my wishful thinking - he walked the hounds through their fields and stopped to give her a scratch - he said she was alert and interested and not in anyway aggressive, much more her old self.

Please send your vibes that these bloods will show a significant improvement - I feel like a wrinkled old deflated balloon - all the fizz and vigour has gone from me lol! I am a very dull and miserable old woman just now. :( :D

Yes absolutely you can have a huge bucketful of vibes, I’m also sending you a ton of love and my very best wishes for your beautiful Dolly’s recovery. Xxx

Mega- vibes coming from Derbyshire. Heal strong Dolly so you can stop worrying your human so much. Everyone is rooting for you x

Everything crossed for a good outcome, will be thinking of you both x

Vibes from Yorkshire on their way. Come on Dolly, everyone is rooting for you. Keeping everything crossed for tomorrow x

I'm sending lots & lots of vibes to Dolly, a few extra ones to you too. It's a terrible position to be in, you grab at any & every hope but you never really believe anything but the worst & end up mentally exhausted. Take care of yourself too, making yourself ill won't help anyone - been there, done that, got the T-shirt. Thinking of you both xxx

Yes bucket loads of vibes for you both coming from us too, I'll be thinking of you both today, when will you be getting the results?

Still keeping everything crossed for Dolly today, hope you don't have long to wait on the results, I'm sure its all very draining on you. xxx

Come Dolly - summer's on the way. You can get through this. We need you to keep going so your old lady can keep going too! Thoughts very much with you....

newrider.com