Please help me write my wanted ad

susysu

Jun 25, 2007
hi

i have just found the perfect diy livery and only have one small problem, no horse!!! it will be my first horse at the grand age of 40 and i need help writing a wanted ad for our local papers etc

if i tell you my wish list, could you help me with my ad, i am useless at these

i am after good, safe, confidencer giver, something that is at least 15.2 that hopefully my husband can learn on and that the children can spend time with and to be a real family horse. i really only want to do hacking in the forest and it needs to take 15 1/2 stone. good to catch, shoe, hack alone etc

any ideas for how to collate that lot

cheers, would be really grateful for any advice

sue

hmmmm...
how about:
wanted (dont need to include that cos if its in a wanted column its obvious!)
school master horse, 15.2+hh, sound, solid build, must be safe around children, good to catch, shoe and be ridden alone, good family home, [price range willing to pay].
is that kinda the idea? how many words are you allowed?

that's just the sort of thing, thankyou. i can have as many words as i want

cheers

Good luck on finding your first horse! How exciting! :)

Confidence giving weight carrier suitable for a novice required for general hacking. 15.2 +. *Mare/gelding? Preferred age?*
Must be 100% with children, catch/box/shoe/clip and hack alone. No vices.
Private family home awaits.
*budget*
If you have anything suitable, please get in touch. *You may want to specify no dealers?*
*contact details*

Thanks for your replies. what do you think of this

Confidence giving weight carrier suitable for a novice required for general hacking. 15.2 +.
Must be 100% with children, husbands, catch/box/shoe/clip and hack alone. No vices.
Will be treated as a member of the family
5* home right in the New Forest waiting

Please contact me if you can help

Hi

Sounds good , will you be riding this horse alone or in company ? That needs to be in the advert- you may need a horse that rides out alone or in company.:)

i am after good, safe, confidencer giver, something that is at least 15.2 that hopefully my husband can learn on and that the children can spend time with and to be a real family horse. i really only want to do hacking in the forest and it needs to take 15 1/2 stone. good to catch, shoe, hack alone etc

Wanted:
Safe, reliable confindence giver to go to 5* family home. Novice ride for forest hacking. 15.2+ Good to catch/ shoe/ hack alone. Age is unimportant as long as safe and willing. (Price negotiable).

Confidence giving weight carrier suitable for a novice required for general hacking. 15.2 +.
Must be 100% with children, husbands, catch/box/shoe/clip and hack alone. No vices.

Confidence giving weight carrier. Sutible for novice rider and hacking (alone or in company). 15.2+
Must be 100% with children/ husbands.
Good to catch/ box/ clip/ shoe, no vices.
5* family home in New Forest.

Blimey :eek:

Change the bit about children in there and you have nearly an exact replica of my ad that got me my horse ! I live not far from the New Forest as well :D

newrider.com