Please help.

joellie

Apr 24, 2011
N.Ireland
I'm not sure if it's ok to discuss this evil scumbag on here so I have posted a link to a petition that explains what is going on. I would hope all you horse lovers on here will sign it to put a stop to the suffering of these poor horses. I have seen pictures and videos and it will be something I will never be able to erase from my mind, just heartbreaking. So please please sign http://chng.it/CR6QXjLFGd

joellie

Apr 24, 2011
N.Ireland
He has gotten away with this for so long , but now us horse loving people in n.ireland have had enough and are phoning and emailing the authorities , we have also inundated fb with videos and pics so it has really started to get people noticing , the psni have now said they are aware of the footage and looking into it, but this has happened before and he got away with it but this is new proof . The petition is to get pressure put on the authorities to say that now enough people know what has been going on that this cannot be brushed under the carpet like previous times.

joellie

Apr 24, 2011
N.Ireland
I have just signed it. What was he doing to that poor horse with the shovel? :mad:
i really don't want to go into too much detail, but the horse ended up with teeth knocked out,,their are pics of it standing afterwards with it licking its mouth and blood coming out of its mouth. :mad:?

joellie

Apr 24, 2011
N.Ireland
omg that’s beyond sick, why oh why:mad:?
That's not the half ot if Trewsers, I really wish I had never seen the pictures or the video's .
The police are looking into it...again :rolleyes: but hopefully this time there will be enough publicity and pressure to get him prosecuted.

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
That's not the half ot if Trewsers, I really wish I had never seen the pictures or the video's .
The police are looking into it...again :rolleyes: but hopefully this time there will be enough publicity and pressure to get him prosecuted.

Gosh I hope so - why do people like that do stuff.......................I presume someone filmed it undercover? The guy looks so pleased with himself. What a sh*te of a human being.

Huggy

Nov 11, 2018
Likewise, can't look at pictures etc - feel too helpless! Vile creature, I can't understand it, and don't want to try. Have signed and got family to sign. Hope it gets him banned from keeping these poor animals.

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Likewise, can't look at pictures etc - feel too helpless! Vile creature, I can't understand it, and don't want to try. Have signed and got family to sign. Hope it gets him banned from keeping these poor animals.

I got my sister in law to sign and mr t as well. I'm going to pass to my brothers as well.

Reactions: joellie and Huggy

Jessey

Dec 20, 2004
Suffolk, UK
I’ve signed based on what you have said about it, I choose not to look at the pictures because I don’t want them seared into my brain :(

Reactions: joellie