Please Read

HJ

Oct 13, 2008
East Midlands
After trauling through horsemart whilst at work (again), I have just seen this ad and wondered if anybody could help, ging back to the previos thread by SASCA and what the MRCC did for that poor horse about to go to slaughter, I wondered if anybody could help..
He is not going to slaughter yet but i fear that he may if he is not rescued.

Please view the link and help if you can.

http://www.horsemart.co.uk/AdvertRef/HM837M9C5/AdvancedType/Misc/Page/3/Web/DisplayHorseDetail.asp

Nick

I've just enquired about him to find out how bad his injury is and whether he requires any meds etc. If Loki can't be fixed and with the mares going Joey will soon be needing a friend

Wow, thanks, let me know how that goes

the trainer has just e-mailed me. Wants to phone me but I currently have tonsilitis so that could prove difficult as I can't speak above a whisper:eek: so am hoping he will be able to tell me more over email. I found out more about the horse though already ;)

It may not happen but with both mares hopefully of found homes and Loki either living in a stable for the rest of his life or being pts :( that leaves Joey on his own as he can't go out with the liveries as they are mares and he thinks he's a stallion so if I can offer this horse a home him and Joey will have something in common and I will hopefully eventually have another horse I can use (He has to have at least 2 years off) I've told the trainer that I'd be looking to loan him and in a year or so buy him.

Great, keep your eyes and ears open. The MRCC only take in horses that are in immediate danger as they have a waiting list of about 5 months, but luckily the owner of these horse seems to be on the ball with him, luckily xxx

newrider.com