Please Wish Me Luck for Tomorrow!

sjp1

Sep 14, 2009
Well, off on a fun ride tomorrow. Weather looks absolutely awful, windy and torrential rain. Why can't it be like today?!!!

Am hoping that all my hard work will have paid off and Tobes will be a good boy! Have got wet weather gear out, and we leave the yard at 9.15am tomorrow morning.

So some good luck vibes for us please?!!!!

Yes i heard rain forecast as well.

Have fun and photos. You knows its in the rules :wink:

Yes, but you know what it is like down here - they mightn't have a photographer. But if they do, you will have the good, the bad and the ugly of us!

Hope you had a good day despite the weather :) I've done several endurance rides in the pouring rain and it's not actually that bad once you get going :)

Thwarted again! We got a couple of miles up the road in full wet weather gear and it was absolutely miserable. The fog had come in in the direction we were going and YO said as we had to hit main roads to get there, she didn't think it was safe as the drivers we had met on the side road didn't seem to be able to drive in rain AND slowly all at the same time!

So I have to say, none of us were sad to come home!

Hopefully third time lucky!!! Fellow livery wants me to go cubbing on Saturday, but don't think I am brave enough to go without having had the test of fun ride first!

newrider.com