Please wish me luck. UPDATED with photo

Kite_Rider

Cantering cabbage!
May 18, 2009
Am going to have a second attempt at getting my back tattoo coloured today, am a bit nervous after the horrible vertigo attack I had last time even though the tattoo was nothing to do with it. If anyone is interested I'll post a photo of it when it's done. :)

Reactions: Rubic

Rubic

Equine Karaoke Queen
Apr 15, 2012
Glasgow
I hope it all goes ok. Please do post photos, I like tattoos. I really want a third but I can't decide what I want or where. I just keep changing my mind!

Ale

Feb 8, 2012
Id love to see a photo, hope it goes well. I want to get a wishing well on my leg but I'm a coward

Kite_Rider

Cantering cabbage!
May 18, 2009
Id love to see a photo, hope it goes well. I want to get a wishing well on my leg but I'm a coward
Go for it Ale, it's honestly not that bad, I sat for almost three hours getting the outline done on my back and apart from the bit over my spine it was totally bearable. Be warned though, they are quite addictive.

Dannii5691

Owned by Ponies!
Nov 16, 2009
I have 5 and 1 in the process of being removed. They are honestly not to bad. Though atay away from bony areas if you really aren't too good with pain. I could sit and be tattoo'd all day.

Piercings however I get really nervous about. Despite having a fair few including tongue!

Rubic

Equine Karaoke Queen
Apr 15, 2012
Glasgow
I thought the "fatty" bits were worse than the bony bits! I have one running down the back of my neck, right over my spine and another at the bottom of my back, to the left side. I found the one at the bottom of my back sorer, especially when they got further away from the bony bits and towards my love handles haha. The one of my neck was irritating more than sore but it was my second tattoo. I thought it felt like being scratched by a cat, a bit stingy but nothing worse than that.

Dannii5691

Owned by Ponies!
Nov 16, 2009
The one on my foot was agony. All the rest were fine. Neck one was actually quite nice. Ankle was relaxing until they were near the boney bit. Im after another but will wait until Christmas time

Kite_Rider

Cantering cabbage!
May 18, 2009
Well all went fine this time Only an hour and half this time around and am going back next week for an extension over my hip and down my thigh a ways. Ooops. Will get photo after a shower later :)

Reactions: Trewsers

squidsin

Feb 16, 2013
I'd like to see pix. I have no tattoos. I could never commit to a design, and also worry that it would be like my friend Paul's tattoo that he designed himself and put loads of thought into, and the end result on his arm looked like a Twiglet.

joosie

lifelong sufferer of restless brain syndrome
Oct 28, 2004
New Zealand
Oh dear, these days I feel like the only person in the world who doesn't like tattoos. I swear they never used to be so popular, now everyone has them!

squidsin

Feb 16, 2013
Oh dear, these days I feel like the only person in the world who doesn't like tattoos. I swear they never used to be so popular, now everyone has them!

It's definitely the last 10 years or so, everyone has them. Even Samantha Cameron (which admittedly puts me off!) I guess it's just a fashion thing. I quite like a tattoo sleeve on a bloke though, for that rock 'n' roll look. My husband has no tattoos!

Kite_Rider

Cantering cabbage!
May 18, 2009
Don't know about them being popular but I got my first tattoo on my 18th birthday, a gift from my brother 33 years ago and have been slowly adding to them ever since, all of mine have some kind of meaning for me apart from this last one which is purely because I think it's quite pretty and I wanted something BIG :D

Kite_Rider

Cantering cabbage!
May 18, 2009
Here you go ladies, I hope you like it, but if you don't I don't really care, I love it!

Attachments

• Back.1.jpg
    Back.1.jpg
    338.5 KB · Views: 23

squidsin

Feb 16, 2013
That's pretty. What do you tattooed ladies think of Cheryl Cole's whole bum tattoo?

sjp1

Sep 14, 2009
Personally I can't bear tattoes, especially as we all get older and everything descends with time, but am pleased you are happy with it.

I can't imagine even the very beautiful Cheryl Cole's bottom is going to remain pert with advancing years and imagine it will look a right mess, but each to their own!!

But I am 46 and old, so have no idea really!!!

Rubic

Equine Karaoke Queen
Apr 15, 2012
Glasgow
I like it. I am actually thinking of getting one on my leg. I prefer black and white though I'm thinking of something like this...
6b94a1564e18bcee4664582be0225324.jpg

but on my leg somehow.

Kite_Rider

Cantering cabbage!
May 18, 2009
Joosie you should take great satisfaction that you are one of the few who don't. My eldest daughter doesn't like them either so your definitely not on your own.