Please wish me luck. UPDATED with photo

Kite_Rider

Cantering cabbage!
May 18, 2009
Am going to have a second attempt at getting my back tattoo coloured today, am a bit nervous after the horrible vertigo attack I had last time even though the tattoo was nothing to do with it. If anyone is interested I'll post a photo of it when it's done. :)

Reactions: Rubic
I hope it all goes ok. Please do post photos, I like tattoos. I really want a third but I can't decide what I want or where. I just keep changing my mind!

Id love to see a photo, hope it goes well. I want to get a wishing well on my leg but I'm a coward

Id love to see a photo, hope it goes well. I want to get a wishing well on my leg but I'm a coward
Go for it Ale, it's honestly not that bad, I sat for almost three hours getting the outline done on my back and apart from the bit over my spine it was totally bearable. Be warned though, they are quite addictive.

I have 5 and 1 in the process of being removed. They are honestly not to bad. Though atay away from bony areas if you really aren't too good with pain. I could sit and be tattoo'd all day.

Piercings however I get really nervous about. Despite having a fair few including tongue!

I thought the "fatty" bits were worse than the bony bits! I have one running down the back of my neck, right over my spine and another at the bottom of my back, to the left side. I found the one at the bottom of my back sorer, especially when they got further away from the bony bits and towards my love handles haha. The one of my neck was irritating more than sore but it was my second tattoo. I thought it felt like being scratched by a cat, a bit stingy but nothing worse than that.

The one on my foot was agony. All the rest were fine. Neck one was actually quite nice. Ankle was relaxing until they were near the boney bit. Im after another but will wait until Christmas time

Well all went fine this time Only an hour and half this time around and am going back next week for an extension over my hip and down my thigh a ways. Ooops. Will get photo after a shower later :)

Reactions: Trewsers
I'd like to see pix. I have no tattoos. I could never commit to a design, and also worry that it would be like my friend Paul's tattoo that he designed himself and put loads of thought into, and the end result on his arm looked like a Twiglet.

Oh dear, these days I feel like the only person in the world who doesn't like tattoos. I swear they never used to be so popular, now everyone has them!

Oh dear, these days I feel like the only person in the world who doesn't like tattoos. I swear they never used to be so popular, now everyone has them!

It's definitely the last 10 years or so, everyone has them. Even Samantha Cameron (which admittedly puts me off!) I guess it's just a fashion thing. I quite like a tattoo sleeve on a bloke though, for that rock 'n' roll look. My husband has no tattoos!

Don't know about them being popular but I got my first tattoo on my 18th birthday, a gift from my brother 33 years ago and have been slowly adding to them ever since, all of mine have some kind of meaning for me apart from this last one which is purely because I think it's quite pretty and I wanted something BIG :D

Here you go ladies, I hope you like it, but if you don't I don't really care, I love it!

Attachments

• Back.1.jpg
    Back.1.jpg
    338.5 KB · Views: 23
That's pretty. What do you tattooed ladies think of Cheryl Cole's whole bum tattoo?

Personally I can't bear tattoes, especially as we all get older and everything descends with time, but am pleased you are happy with it.

I can't imagine even the very beautiful Cheryl Cole's bottom is going to remain pert with advancing years and imagine it will look a right mess, but each to their own!!

But I am 46 and old, so have no idea really!!!

I like it. I am actually thinking of getting one on my leg. I prefer black and white though I'm thinking of something like this...
6b94a1564e18bcee4664582be0225324.jpg

but on my leg somehow.

Joosie you should take great satisfaction that you are one of the few who don't. My eldest daughter doesn't like them either so your definitely not on your own.

newrider.com