Polo shirts / thin horse type tops

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Well being as we have a new horse and are spending more time out and about in horse clothes.....and the weather is warming up,I need to invest in some new polo shirts. Haven't bought any for ages. Don't really want to spend a fortune, can anyone recommend any online places? I have had a quick look on ebay but can only seem to find joules ones which cost the earth!
Any ideas much appreciated.

^^
Plus Primark.
For horsey though you try online clearance ranges. Joules has a warehouse stock clearance on ebay.

Reactions: Trewsers
I just wear any old top, sleeveless vest in summer and normal T shirt in cooler weather, I do have some lovely ALDI polo shirts but they didn't sell well so they aren't doing that particular type anymore.
I wouldn't buy from any equestrian place as we all know, anything remotely horsey and the price practically doubles.

I have a problem with cheap polo shirts as I find they are usually too short. I can't be doing with anything that shows your midriff every time you raise your arms. If you find any nice long ones that are fitted and not baggy @Trewsers please let me know :)

Reactions: Trewsers
I have a problem with cheap polo shirts as I find they are usually too short. I can't be doing with anything that shows your midriff every time you raise your arms. If you find any nice long ones that are fitted and not baggy @Trewsers please let me know :)

Ooooh no! I don't do shorter fittings either!!!

I just wear any old top, sleeveless vest in summer and normal T shirt in cooler weather, I do have some lovely ALDI polo shirts but they didn't sell well so they aren't doing that particular type anymore.
I wouldn't buy from any equestrian place as we all know, anything remotely horsey and the price practically doubles.

I know, you should see the price second hand ebay stuff like joules or toggi t shirts fetch!!!!

Tottie in the sale. £5.

The only trouble I sometimes have with cheap t shirts is they get holes in very quickly as they are so thin. Or lose shape.
I do like a bargain though and my current top is brand new from what @Cortrasna had to sell for charity.

Reactions: Cortrasna
newrider.com