KP nut

I'd rather be riding.
Dec 22, 2008
Awesome weekend at camp.

Stable with a view!!

20180623_144416.jpg

This is a 90cm table. I reckon my feet are about head height :eek::eek:

36064136_1816034945143245_6513393169390895104_n.jpg

She has so much scope but I've decided to stick with 80Ts for now. It is getting too scary going higher as the higher I get the more she clears them by :rolleyes:

Height is certainly not a problem for her scopey horse! Though with those long legs I expect 90/1m is nothing to her anyway. Stable pic is cute, she looks huge!

Height is certainly not a problem for her scopey horse! Though with those long legs I expect 90/1m is nothing to her anyway. Stable pic is cute, she looks huge!

She makes the jump look tiny! That table was waist height on me. Looks like it would be knee height the way she's jumping it. Crazy horse. Xx

She does not always jump like that and I think it is more enthusiam than greenness. She just comes bouncing into the arena and goes YEEHAA let's jump. She will jump 5 in a row normally then on Fence 6 just launch herself over - even at home over familiar fences. Especially if I let her take a flyer at it. She is more sensible if I hold her for an extra stride.

You're doing a fab job sitting to her you know! I'd need a parachute as would be out the door all the time :p it's one thing I like about Lottie so much she's got a really bold economical jump she's very careful but never overjumps which is great for me as I stay on. Well usually currently off with broken ribs but wasn't expecting her to jump a hedge over 5ft :rolleyes:

Keep the updates coming she's fabby!

Thanks @Lissie .
I'm water skiing in the picture :oops::oops:
She took me by surprise and I lost balance a little. Still Mary King used to water ski too sometimes so I'm in good company :p

Reactions: Lissie
newrider.com