Pony day

MrC

https://m.facebook.com/MrKiasLife/
Nov 10, 2014
Uk
m.facebook.com
Well today I had meetings regarding my current situation and it would be an understatement to say that it went terrible. For a stress management meeting they couldn't have tripped anymore triggers in 10mins if they had a map :(

So I turned to the boys to cheer me up and they certainly rose to the occasion fabulously :)

Kia is looking much better on his new regime and seems happy just being hacked and pampered :)

IMG_3534.JPG IMG_3535.JPG
IMG_3534.JPG IMG_3537.JPG

So popped over to School Logan and boy is he needing fat camp lol so his new fitness course starts today :) So that's myself, his mum and him on weight loss regimes :D

Did some flat schooling and pole work and finished with some jumping over a small 55/60cm Xpole. He was good if a little tired by the end, I am very rusty jumping so I'll need to get myself more in balance with him :)

IMG_3550.JPG
IMG_3551.JPG
IMG_3549.JPG IMG_3552.JPG

Took a sequence of stills from the video :)

Afterwards

IMG_3542.JPG IMG_3540.JPG

So I have had a better afternoon than morning and the sun was out as well :)

Last edited:
Kia looks splendid, toned and muscled and happy. Well done you!

I think stress management meetings are a contradiction in terms, myself :mad:

Reactions: MrC
Kia looks splendid, toned and muscled and happy. Well done you!

I think stress management meetings are a contradiction in terms, myself :mad:

Yes well the woman was the most insensitive person, could see that I was clearly upset and still pushed. Employers have no empathy these days you are just there to be chewed up, spat out and replaced.

Hoping to get some nice hacking pictures of the boy at the weekend :)

Kia looks so shiny and well in those photos.

I have no clue on cms re jumping I am still in the stone ages of inches. No idea why it had to change to be honest.
I am always rusty as I don't do much of it.
Interesting how you started with polework then finish with jumping. We can't do this. She gets confused, jumping is jumping. :)

Reactions: MrC
newrider.com