poohsmate visit

scarymary

well what can i say that hasnt been said a hundred times on here already. WHAT A NICE MAN!:D He came and checked my girl over and had her eating out of the palm of his hand immediately. He even commented on what a lovely nature she has :eek::rolleyes: ( youve all seen my bite photo's;)) anyway, basically she is all good. We just had one small saddle issue that wonderful Norman sorted for me there and then and hopefully we are good to go again. She was soooo chilled with him, she was almost a different horse. Then it was the turn of my friends horse who Norman also had chilled in like 2.5 seconds :D He has taken my friends saddle away for a reflock ( she has had the flippin saddle for like 2 decades and never had it done:rolleyes:. I cant praise this man highly enough and i thank NR for sending him my way:D Thank you Norm. x

Yay!!! another convert. Glad all is OK. We had Norm again this morning, and thanks to new (to us - cheap on e-bay) saddle co. saddle had first 100% not sore back (and happy rider as well - very good for leg position!). It's funny though, my dope on a rope turns manic as soon as he sees Norm usually - and I spend all my time saying 'he's not normally like this!'.

So thanks Norm, if you are reading this, from me and Oscar!

newrider.com