Poohsmate?

capalldubh

May 26, 2006
Norm, are you out there? Which continent are you on at the moment?

Jackson would love a visit and I think I might need a Bowen treatment myself :D

Your PM box is rather overflowing though, so I suspect I'm not the only one looking for you!

According to his Facebook updates he's well south of the equator at the moment and having a whale of a time :)

Ah, I thought he might be :D

I'm sure he's having a much nicer summer than we are :D

I'll keep an eye out for him popping up in the UK - maybe I'd better get a bloomin' Facebook account, I seem to be missing out on all the goss ;)

Thanks, guys :)

You're way behind the times ;) Get yourself on there :D

i dont have face book, and tbh i dont plan on getting one, lots of people at my school dont like me because of the guy i went out with and tbh i could do withought all the horrid remarks i get enough of them at school:mad:

Ah, had been wondering where poohsmate had got to!

i dont have face book, and tbh i dont plan on getting one, lots of people at my school dont like me because of the guy i went out with and tbh i could do withought all the horrid remarks i get enough of them at school:mad:

You don't have to accept the people you don't want to:). Life is better without the ones that bring you down, although they do make you stronger people.

Norm, are you out there? Which continent are you on at the moment?

Jackson would love a visit and I think I might need a Bowen treatment myself :D

Your PM box is rather overflowing though, so I suspect I'm not the only one looking for you!

Hello.... it's me, just got home from my travels, will organise a trip up in a couple of weeks:)

Hey can I ask why he's in SA and where abouts? I'm planning on moving there in Novemberish and would love some info on what I should expect generally and what the riding is like around Cape town? I'm hoping you lot are staying on here 'cause I was hoping to use you as my crutch while I get settled!! :D

x

Hey can I ask why he's in SA and where abouts? I'm planning on moving there in Novemberish and would love some info on what I should expect generally and what the riding is like around Cape town? I'm hoping you lot are staying on here 'cause I was hoping to use you as my crutch while I get settled!! :D

x

Hi i have been having a holiday and working, saddle fitting treating horses and people with Bowen, and training horse owners in bowen. in joburg, Cape town and durban.

i think it is a great place my 4th visit in 15 months and going again in march.. let me know where you are when settled will come and say hello if near.:)

That would be awesome! Just googled bowen for horses and that also sounds awesome!! I'm going to be settling in Cape Town, probably tokai or noordoek areas so if your working or holidaying you'll always have a place to stay! Really excited about it, have been on a few month long holidays now and have ridden my OH's mums horses (ex tb racers) and a few farm ponies which was exhilarating to say the least! The thing that bothers me is that the farm ponies were broken in the traditional manner, tied to another horse and even the thought upsets me! I'm defiantly more into the NH vibe,do you know if this is something I should expect to see or is it just because I was on a remote farm? Really want to get into the riding scene asap as I find its a good way to get to know people and keeps me busy and out of trouble!!

x

That would be awesome! Just googled bowen for horses and that also sounds awesome!! I'm going to be settling in Cape Town, probably tokai or noordoek areas so if your working or holidaying you'll always have a place to stay! Really excited about it, have been on a few month long holidays now and have ridden my OH's mums horses (ex tb racers) and a few farm ponies which was exhilarating to say the least! The thing that bothers me is that the farm ponies were broken in the traditional manner, tied to another horse and even the thought upsets me! I'm defiantly more into the NH vibe,do you know if this is something I should expect to see or is it just because I was on a remote farm? Really want to get into the riding scene asap as I find its a good way to get to know people and keeps me busy and out of trouble!!

x

i was in Hout Bay on tuesday and met a few people into NH there, also quite a few inland as well, and lots of ex TB racehorses in SA, have fun and see you next year:)

Me & Mrs P too :) There's a beer or two in it for you, I gather that the beer in SA isn't up to much ;) Maybe you should open a brewery next time you go! :cool:

newrider.com