Poor Hank (new pic)

I've ust got Torin a new one from premier equine will report tomorrow on sizing!

Hank is so funny though :p

As an aside have you looked at the red horse ear balm? It's getting great reviews.

Reactions: Jessey
Yes I was about to suggest the red horse ear balm as well. We wear a mask here as flipo has horrendous trouble with ears. He also won’t let me near them with any sort of wet stuff at all. I knew I’d have a war on my hands when I heard about the new balm stuff but bought a small tub, took a beating the first time I applied it but now he loves it and it’s helping keep the bugs at bay. Wouldn’t say it’s a miracle cure but it allows flipo to go mask free for a few more hours a day as I hate him wearing it all the time.

Reactions: Jessey
Looks nice and spacious over the eyes but it's a bit big under the chin.
Billys got short ears so his flops over on the ends of his ears to.
Yeah there's only about 2" of the velcro attached and it's still loose, he might have to swap with Dan and I'll sew ears onto the one Dan is wearing.

I saw the ear balm but getting anywhere near Hanks ears has always been a fight, sudocrem required covering his eye, whilst bribing with food and quick reflexes to avoid a black eye, it's certainly not something I would put him through on a regular basis. I've tried desensitising him and he gets better over winter but as soon as these bugs are out he goes wild again so I think preventing with a mask is the best option and he doesn't mind it.

newrider.com