Poor Kinzzy - I feel really bad!

bicky

Aug 11, 2007
Cumbria
Poor kinzzy is not feeling so great with herself! Had our local McTimoney Practitioner out to her today to try and find out why she has been squealing when tacked up. :confused: This has got increasingly more frequent over the past 6 months. I've probably mentioned it before!

Anyway, she has several sore areas - neck on both sides, back and pelvis. Poor Kinz, I feel so bad for her! :( Lady re-assured me I'd done nothing wrong but you can't help really feeling for her. And of course what do you think is the first thing that has come to mind.............. YEP, I'm too heavy for her and i've caused all this discomfort and pain because she has done so much this year! Here we go again..........:confused:

any pics of you and her, and what did the lady say about the soreness, what caused it and how can it be treated

Oh chick, I'm sorry to hear your gorgeous girlie isn't feeling her best, but you are NOT to heavy for by no stretch of the imagination. Your stunning girl is more than capable of carrying a large novice rugby player never mind you, everything you've done with her this year has only helped and improved her, you have done nothing to hurt her and you seriously need to stop doubting yourself in this area, you are a perfect pair and you need to keep reminding yourself of that, or we will! And have to agree with Jackblack, we need somemore pics of the stunner herself!

Hope she's feeling better soon - and don't blame yourself, I felt that my poor riding was to blame when Storm had a sore back a year or so ago, but it wasn't (least thats what I was told!). Sending healing vibes for her!

Thanks, i really appreciate it. Here are some pics of her..............

IMG_0767.jpg

IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_0272-1.jpg

You are NO WAY too big or heavy for her, silly woman

:rolleyes:

lol she could carry 6 of you , you daft mare :D

btw she is stunning, and your a good mummy getting her sorted out, alot would just repremand a sqealing horse ;)

Ah you lot are great, cheers. I knew she was trying to tell me something and at least now I can get her better.

I know her very well and she is very genuine. I would never ignore her attempt to tell me and certainly never punish her for squealing.

bicky you are in no 2 minds too heavy for her, kinzzy is alot heavier set horse than the grey i used to ride and im heavier than you, stop beating yourself up and thinking that, i do love your hoss though and think i need to hossnap her :D

hope she gets sorted out soon and starts to feel better so you can get bk to showing her off :)

newrider.com