Positive Vibes please....*Results are in*

domane

Retired cob mum
Jul 31, 2005
Please send positive vibes for our darling Ruby who goes under the knife today to have a mast cell tumour removed. We won't know for a few more days whether it is a mild cancer, intermediate or severe. I have a busy day planned to keep me occupied, thankfully.....

20170111_075619-1024x1024.jpg

Thanks all..... we have one dopey dawgy who feebly wagged her tail before zonking out in her bed, bless.

We have to wait a week to find out what type of cancer it is and whether she needs further treatment.

Reactions: Trewsers and Jessey
Thank you for asking, SS. I think she is a bit peeved this morning that Dom has left her inside with me..... she usually roams around the grounds with him all morning whilst Dom gardens. Her plaster came off - which we were warned it would - and her wound is dry and clean. These inyernal dissolving stitches are amazing! Dom lifted her up the stairs and she slept on the floor beside him last night. She woke him at 6.30 so thinking she needed the loo, he let her out but she just stood and looked at him...... she wanted her breakfast!! :p Not lost her sense of order and timing then!!! Anyway, she's eaten her painkillers and antibiotics too and THEN was able to manage 20 yards outside to do her business. She's now settled on a clean bed. I can exhale a bit now :)

The tumour was large marble- sized and she has had a 3cm flap taken off all round, along with some fascia underneath......she's had a tummy tuck!!!

20170519_064632-1024x576.jpg

A bit late but sending lots of vibes for a good result when the tests are done. I'm glad she came through the op well x

Sending healing vibes, our dog had the same op, mass cell removed in the same place, it healed well and she was fine after, fingers crossed your Ruby is the same.

Vet phoned me this morning with the results from Ruby's op..... "Mild to intermediate mast cell tumour but the margins in the tissue submitted were clear of the cancer so no further treatment." We've just got to check her regularly in case she ever develops any more lumps.

Thank you for all the positive vibes.

:)

newrider.com