Post your wedding dresses here ...

daisysp8

Dec 11, 2009
North East Linconshire
:biggrin:

Following on from Clashnoirs lovely photo`s ... instead of crashing her thread with our dresses, i`ll start on here instead. I remember seeing some before, was it Skippys Mum who had photo`s on horseback too ? ? !!

Any how, doesn`t matter wether you had trousers or a meringue ... post your piccies here ......

Here`s a few of mine and hubbys day :wink:

DSC_0066-21-1.jpg

DSC_0097-33.jpg

DSC_0131-56.jpg

DSC_0162-45.jpg

DSC_0036-12.jpg

DSC_0035-11.jpg

DSC_0136-39.jpg

DSC_0210-57.jpg

DSC_0170-47.jpg

I just love a good wedding .... and i know how much we all love pictures ... so come on, get your pics up :biggrin:

Here are a few of mine from my wedding 8 years ago, when hubby and I were both 40. (Still happily married, by the way :smile:) It was quite a weddingy wedding, but in our own style... red dress (very tightly laced corset - my waist was 21" in it. And no, I can't get into the dress now!), chocolate wedding cake and all-vegetarian buffet.

Sorry pics are tiny!

wedding4.jpg

wedding7.jpg

wedding3.jpg

Wow Virago! I love both your outfits - so unusual and stunning! Now the cake......mmm......was it as chocolatey as it looks! Yummy!:biggrin:

My wedding wasn't my cup of tea due to an overbearing Mother but I married my OH and my friends were there, so that's the important thing. I also loved my dress which I designed myself. My tiara has been worn at the wedding of every woman in my Mums side of the family for the last 70 years.

We plan to do it all again, our way, at some point especially after we were separated for awhile. Very small, secluded, relaxed, best friends there and most likely outdoors. We'd been thinking about a hunting lodge at Christmas time.

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

My favourite picture, the only one that wasn't set-up. All my other pictures are very staged and I prefer the naturally capture, happy moments. I remember how lovely and happy this felt :)

IMG_0080.jpg

First wedding - 1985 :giggle:

n549420175_6584767_2493330.jpg

Marriage to Dom in 2004 - dress from Debut range in Debenhams... mid-calf length...

SCAN0004.jpg

Oh and the shoes.... don't forget the shoes!

SCAN0009-1.jpg

:biggrin:

I just love a good wedding .... get your pics up :biggrin:

Me too! I was told to take my glasses off in some of them so I look a bit squinty! :redface:

Guess the groom..
227793_20708246240_530496240_513356_9179_n.jpg

ETA Back from work so can add a couple more..

busbacktn.jpg

n664171112_448853_35711.jpg

Last edited:
OMG!! Are you Liz M?!

Small world!! :giggle:

I won't ask you what OH was like, I know he was a geek who studied a lot, I tease him all the time for it whereas I was a rebellious sod!

Add me to FB and scan your wedding pics! :bounce:

OMG!! Are you Liz M?!

Small world!! :giggle:

I won't ask you what OH was like, I know he was a geek who studied a lot, I tease him all the time for it whereas I was a rebellious sod!

Add me to FB and scan your wedding pics! :bounce:

Hee Hee it is a small world, I cant remember school much...it has been erased from memory anything over 10 years is :giggle:

Ok pics scanned....Jez I look different, not as happy

wedding2.jpg

wedding3.jpg

wedding.jpg

Is that Linlithgow Palace? Beautiful! Love the dress.

OH says...'Liz is lovely, she sat opposite me in Chemistry and we had a few other classes together. I think she would agree with me being a geek...'

Lovely dress daisyp8 - Im rather afraid mine looks very dated now - but it was 42 years ago!:biggrin:

mywedding001.jpg

Thank you xx ... I just love this photo of you ... so innocent and sweet x :cloud9:

My favourite picture, the only one that wasn't set-up. All my other pictures are very staged and I prefer the naturally capture, happy moments. I remember how lovely and happy this felt

I know what you mean, this is one of the main reasons i chose the photographer i did ... he just followed us around and was *snap snap snap* lol ... the natural ones are the best.

Marriage to Dom in 2004 - dress from Debut range in Debenhams... mid-calf length...

I just love the Debut range, that was where my bridesmaids dresses were from ... and as for the shoes ... i probably need a :redcarded: as i wore trainers .... comfort personified lolol ...

05092009206.jpg

newrider.com