Problem with Rambo Duo Rug

Puzzle and Me

Apr 9, 2007
Have a Rambo Duo turnout rug, but I think it may be a bit small. What do you think? Seems to fit okay but when he has his head down grazing it exposes his bum!! It's a 5'9 and Puzzle is a good 14.3 h but quite solid. He's clipped and now getting a bit of a hairy bum.
Anyone want to buy a new this season rambo duo ????

No he has worn it a few times, gonna wash it and it should come up well. Will sell it for half the price I bought it ( 100 pounds) and then have to get another me thinks

i have a rambo duo for my 16.1, think it's brilliant, our other horse is 14.3 and he is in a 6ft rug

thanks Boe. I too think they are brill. Have now ordered a 6ft, so now have a spare 5'9. Should have got the 6ft from the start but liked it that much I was in a bit of a hurry, costly mistake me thinks!!

sancho if you are interested it's 100 pound as I mentioned, obviously there would be the postage about 7 pounds. I can keep till end of feb if your interested. Won't know for sure until mid week if the new one fits when it arrives. When i get it washed I can send you some pics

Our mw 14.2hh cob is in a 5'9" Duo & it fits him great & is fab - all apart from the neck cover which won't go round his big neck, so we can't use it!

Have washed Rambo rug, as previously posted it's a 5'9 with tail flap and detachable neck cover. Was bought new just before xmas at 220 pounds, no rips tears or damage, probably could do with another wash, but then in this weather it won't stay clear of mud for long!!

Attachments

• P1010036.jpg
    P1010036.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 10
  • P1010038.jpg
    P1010038.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 9
  • P1010039.jpg
    P1010039.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 8
aw MY PUZZLE, is 14.2hh and takes a 6ft-6ft3 rug.
BTW didnt notice we had the same named horses lol woo! and approx same size. how canny lol!
How dare you.....hehehe!

newrider.com