Professional photos

Sparklie

Jun 3, 2005
hartlepool
I wasn't sure whether to put this in the cafe as I put my show results thread in there last week but I thought I'd post it in here for one simple reason...there have been quite a few not so happy threads in the mature section recently and I'm going to even the balance up with an over the moon thread :D

So all the nervous nellys, here's something for you. Me...the ahem...'not as confident as I used to be' rider flying around a jumping course on my incredibly confident pony, Twig. The pony who however when I first got him threw in quite a few stops (usually from 90mph), frightened the life out of me when I jumped him because he went flat out and wouldn't jump fillers, full stop!

So here we are last weekend at our farm's show (where we won the novice jumping in case anyone missed the other thread). A nice action photo and a close up of the sexy boy :D

Twig took off a mile away from this and I squeeled, very loudly :eek: hence the expression.
twigprofjump.jpg

Twigprofheadshot.jpg

and...just to show off my friend's efforts with her lovely boy Darcy...
darcyprofjump.jpg

Darcyproftrot.jpg

he's the lovely 3 and a half year old that I looked after for my friend while she was on holiday, isn't he amazing :)

Oh and by the way I know that both of our positions are dreadful, lessons needed I think!!

Last edited:
Awwwwwwww; lovely pictures and much deserves congrats to you both! :p

Twig is a fabby lookin' mount and a credit to you ;)

Got any more pics or vids - love em :D

just waiting for the photos to come up on the photographers site and then there will be lots for you to look at Imp :)

I've had my wee beastie for nearly a year now!! It's just flown past

What a wonderful acheivement.:)
You and twig look wonderful, and who cares about your position you can work on it, and it doesn't seem to bother twig, he has a lovly expression on his face.

Your friend and her horse look wonderful as well.

Super pictures!

newrider.com