prokalm people postage rates please read!!

devonlass

May 20, 2006
devon
Posted on other prokalm thread but in case people don't see it thought would do seperate thread.

Have found out about much cheaper postage for prokalm!!

I am a sad person,but hate to see people ripped off,so decided to do a bit of digging regarding the postage for the trial pack of prokalm.Turns out if you PHONE up and order from horse requisites the postage will only be around £1.50!!

He couldn't tell me for sure without placing an order but is something to do with the computer not recognising a lighter weight for postage when done automatically,but they can change it manually when you phone up and order.Perhaps mention you want cheaper postage when you ring though to be sure??

A fellow NR member has just done it and was indeed £1.50,so am guessing it should work for everyone??

Don't say I never do anything for you folks;):D

Last edited:
Sorry hun,I only thought to check into it when saw the thread this morning about someone ordering it,got my goat that people were having to pay such a lot for postage,was nearly as much as the actual product:eek:

Knew there had to be a cheaper way,seems there is,but only if you phone as apparantly computer say's no lol:p

newrider.com