Putting in a post for haynet and general musings

We get loads of golf balls from the golf course. Theres absolutely no way they can hit them as far as my fields, so its either the crows or the foxes bringing them over.

We get loads of golf balls from the golf course. Theres absolutely no way they can hit them as far as my fields, so its either the crows or the foxes bringing them over.
The crows bring me lots of bits of bone and dead animal, they like to dunk then in my water trough. End up with so many worms in there too, can only think the birds must drop them in and not want to get wet to get them back!

The crows bring me lots of bits of bone and dead animal, they like to dunk then in my water trough. End up with so many worms in there too, can only think the birds must drop them in and not want to get wet to get them back!
We always seem to have worms in Zizi‘s water. I never thought of it being the birds. I just thought that the worms themselves crawled in there!

They just like to chew through haynet strings! We had a mum raise 6 cubs this year and they are so naughty now they are big! All sorts of things go missing, they like to steal my hoof brushes. They take any leather lying around. In fact the other morning I got up there to find one of my welly boots missing, I keep them ontop on my hay in the hay shed. Eventually found it in the middle of the fields ? thankfully not chewed though!
Lol lol that’s so funny! Naughty fones!

newrider.com