Qod- 14/02/2013

Hmm. Good question..............................

I would love to be able to colour hair. I wouldn't want to be a hairdresser full time or anything, but I'd love to learn how to do a colour and all the technical in's and out's.

I would just love to be able to learn to sing.....but you can't teach someone who is tone deaf can you? I love singing and I am nearly always singing to myself when I am down the fields or out riding.....the birds and my herd never complain at my caterwauling!

My Dad had a wonderful voice and often sung as the local Irish traditional singer at local weddings and dances etc. All my brothers inherited his skill and talent- but not me sadly!:redface::giggle:

I'd like to be able to play the violin well.

I'd like to be able to do the splits! I could probably get there eventually with intense training....

I'd also like to be able to do awesome illiusions/card tricks - I guess I could also learn that too!

I'd love to be bilingual either in another verbal language or sign language.

Like Cortrasna I would like to sing. Not like these fashionable reedy voiced sorts that seem popular now. Imagine a cross between Alison Moyet, Amy Winehouse and Adele and you've got the sound I'd love to create.

I really am quite an atrocious singer though. Trouble is, when I'm slightly inebriated, I believe I have the voice of an angel and start belting out ditties at the top of my voice.

I have been known to empty a room at a party. :giggle::redcarded:

I'd love to be able to play an instrument. Any instrument but especially violin and piano.

I would also love to be able to whistle. I can't do it. Not a sound!

I want to learn Metal work and Welding. I did a bit at school and made some nice things which I still have. In them days girls didn't go into a career with Metal so I pushed it to one side.

My dad was very good at this and did it for a living and made things for people on the side. Any body in Wakefield, Yorkshire? my dad did the wrought iron work for the town signs:smile:

I would like to do it in a much more creative way and have some fantastic ideas to make a small living.

Guess what, I can not afford the classes to learn, without selling the horses (which isn't gonna happen).

I am putting feelers out though, must be loads of blokes that could teach me and not mind having me hanging round making cups of tea etc. Where there is a will there is a way lol.

I want to learn Metal work and Welding. I did a bit at school and made some nice things which I still have. In them days girls didn't go into a career with Metal so I pushed it to one side.

ol.

I did metal work at school and loved it. I still have a few things I made! I know my flux and soldering iron when I see one..........hehehehheheee:smile::wub:

I just want to be good at something. A language, singing or dancing would be good but I've always had a hankering to be able to plaster.

I'm fed up at being average, or minimally above average at pretty much everything. I'm a quick learner so get to that stage fast and then everyone else catches up and overtakes. I'm a jack of all trades and its frastrating as hell!

Spelling? whats that? I use a spell check. I am beyond useless. I blame it on school as I pick everything else up (apart from Maths equally if not worst bad:running: for calculator) my grammar is awful as well.

My son had a late start and loads of problems at school. We sent him to public school, now he can do Maths and English and has achieved way beyond what I ever did in theory. :eek:

I did metal work at school and loved it. I still have a few things I made! I know my flux and soldering iron when I see one..........hehehehheheee:smile::wub:

Ahhh I remember soldering iron. Me & my friends used to make weird shapes out of solder iron ( and often got told off for wasting it) haha

newrider.com