Qod - 15/2/2013

Mr T says Jesus. Because he is shrouded in mystery - despite the bible - tis all just words written by monks over the years or is it the truth????

Merlin - was he real? Did he live?

Violette Szabo
Owain Glyndwr
& my grandad on my mother's side who died before I was born and was apparently a great guy with a wicked sense of humour

Great question.

Adolf Hitler & Bin Laden, to ask WHY?

Winston Churchill, in the hope that some of his tenacity and determination would rub off on me.

Lots of musicians - Hendrix, Robert Johnson, SRV to name just a few.

I would love to have met grandparents on mums side and grandad on dads side.

I would love to meet someone who is still alive, to understand why they did stuff to someone I love - I can't comprehend what i know went on, and the person affected wont talk about it... This is the only way of me being able to understand more about it and support them

I would love to have met grandparents on mums side and grandad on dads side.

I would love to meet someone who is still alive, to understand why they did stuff to someone I love - I can't comprehend what i know went on, and the person affected wont talk about it... This is the only way of me being able to understand more about it and support them

Jesus. So I could tell if he was real or fake and also what his views where on horses and animals. (yes I am weird).

I would like to meet my Grand Parents on my Fathers side again, and have a proper chat, they died when I was small.

My other Grandad also:smile:

newrider.com