QOD Who's horse on NR would you love to ride

OwnedbyChanter

With out my boys life would be bland
Apr 16, 2009
Raininghamshire
After riding so many horses this Bank Holiday and FM comment about Flipo it made me think who's horse on NR would I give my right arm to ride.

Flipo as I think he is one off.
Nooksters - Voltan
Bodshi - RAF (as I just love him)
TBMinx - either of them.
Sunshine X- Black pony I so want to go hunting again

Finally Mr perfect Ben

Ooh, there are so many lovelies.

I'd love to have a go on Thyme.

And Minnie.

Rather Be Ridin's gorgeous Molly

And Fleurette! When she is old enough!

Oh.. and Rafi...

Oh... and Flipo...

... oh this is silly, why not just ride every horse on NR?

Pretty tricky question!

Flipo (Is there anyone who doesn't love the Flip Meister???:wub:)

Minnie

Dolly

Oh, all of them really.

Yeah I am pretty much game for any of them tbh! Have ridden Ben and Ziggy already and thought they were both super even though they are very different! Of course being a pony person the NR midgets like Buffy and Appley would have to be top of my list, I love a good whizz on a midget :D But have to say top of my "I want to ride" list has to be Mouse... not long to go now!

Last edited:
Aw thanks :wink:

I will have to get to know you all and your horses first before can say but so far all of them :smile:

Well you're all very welcome to come and ride Raf, OBC could school him for me!

I can't think of a single horse on NR that I wouldn't like to ride. Particular ones I think would be Chanter because he's so well schooled and I'd love to know how that felt, Ziggy because he sounds sweet and fun and I'd love to meet Toby but not sure about riding him if he decided he didn't like me, lol.

Thyme and Ziggy :bounce:

But I wouldn't say no to any of the others.

I want to give the shetlands a big hug too:bounce:

I would say Tobes because I would like to know if he is like mine, open to all opinions providing they agree with them.
Anyone with a Welsh because I may have them sussed!
All ponies.
Anyone who drives because that would be fun.

If anyone's horse does side saddle because I miss it and mine isn't really long enough in the back for the size I need-i don't think anyway.

Ziggy, joy, ales haffy, Daisy's previous mare (forgotten her name)...

I would love to keep Emls Becky - she is just perfect to ride - funny as I've never been overly struck by exmoors - I don't dislike them but I probably wouldn't look at one to buy for me. But Becky :wub: :D

I would also like to ride flipo but I'm not sure I could sit comfortably on him as my hips would seize up!

240512_10150631325820156_1826573_o.jpg

He's all tacked up and waiting for you popularfurball :giggle:

You know, I'm not sure that I would have the confidence to ride any other horse. I would love to meet them all and watch their owners ride them, but as for getting on myself - I think that I would just make a fool of myself!!

Perhaps I might get along with Dolly. She sounds most similar to my Ben I think.

You know, I'm not sure that I would have the confidence to ride any other horse. I would love to meet them all and watch their owners ride them, but as for getting on myself - I think that I would just make a fool of myself!!

Perhaps I might get along with Dolly. She sounds most similar to my Ben I think.

Same for me MP although I would love to have a ride on Ben and Dolly because they both sound so safe and lovely and Flipo because I've always had a massive soft spot for heavy horses, well maybe a sit on anyway if not a proper ride.
Would love to meet all of them on NR though.

Well you're all very welcome to come and ride Raf, OBC could school him for me!

I can't think of a single horse on NR that I wouldn't like to ride. Particular ones I think would be Chanter because he's so well schooled and I'd love to know how that felt, Ziggy because he sounds sweet and fun and I'd love to meet Toby but not sure about riding him if he decided he didn't like me, lol.

You are welcome any time. I love showing off my boys and would welcome anyone to come and play

Em, all of them?!

I would also love to ride Flipo...mainly to just see what he feels like!

Others up there would be:

CMP's Caymen (but I've not seen her here for a while)
Rubic's Rubic!
ObC's Chanter
Mrs C's Dolly and the famous Solly
Any of Sunshine-X's horses!
Crinklesb's Bob
EML's Poundstretcher Cob
MP's Ben

I am quite sure there are more that just don't seem to be popping into my head just now!

newrider.com