Queens Cavalry- Last one next week

Oh I suppose I do get it - same principle as when my husband went into sales, years ago - they didn't want to take on sales people - he was a teacher, another guy was a bricklayer and so on. They wanted a blank canvas, so to speak.

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
What is a boiled sweet????..
The trooper being judged felt faint and they said they gave him a boiled sweet...

Poor guy with the super glue for the
Breastplate medallion.

This series is fanulous.
I think you'd call it a hard candy - they're usually fruit flavoured, and quite sweet. I suppose they thought he needed a sugar boost.

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
I think I've only seen one episode for various reasons, including being on holiday, but I'm having an op today so hoping to spend tomorrow catching up on the TV that I've missed. Gentleman Jack and The Queens Cavalry are top of the wish list.

I think I've only seen one episode for various reasons, including being on holiday, but I'm having an op today so hoping to spend tomorrow catching up on the TV that I've missed. Gentleman Jack and The Queens Cavalry are top of the wish list.

Good luck with your op, hope you are fit and well again soon!

Good luck with op - feet up time!

newrider.com