Quick! Call the RSPCA! - PHOTO EVIDENCE ADDED!

Jane&Ziggy

Jane&Sid these days!
Apr 30, 2010
Surrey Hills
It's Ziggy here, help I am dessperate, my mum keeps me in a feeld with 3 other horsis and we are all starvin an misrable, she only gives us a coupl of handfuls of grass nuts and arf a bale of hay and a litl feed and sum more hay every day and it is not enuff for a pony to keep body and sole together, evry time I see her I look as cute as I can and whinny mournfuly mournfuly but she has a sole of steel and just dusn't care that I am wasting away to nuffing. Quick! Call the RSPCA!

Last edited:
:giggle::giggle:

I'm coming to rescue you Ziggy - hold on there, I'll bring Storm and Chloe for company and you can all escape together!:yellowcarded:

Ziggy man, its Sam.. I did it but dunt think they will take notice.. I call them on speed dial thingy and no one comes to rescue me..I think I can even see me own feet now its that bad.. i am wasting away too

Ziggy its june here.

My human has had this contraption she calls a muzzle on me for over a week now and it refuses to believe im hungry.

The oversized cow is grazing away happily yet despite my valiant attempts I am unable to remove this awful contraption, even dragging it along the floor doesnt help. The oversized cow is to stupid to help me remove it

I am currently formulating a plan (and my humans untimely demise). We hungry natives have to stick together.

I shall see you soon.

Good bye

This is Mac here. Me and my mates think you are all lucky to be out in your fields even though you're not allowed to eat as much as you would like. We are are all being kept in as apparently our fields are still too wet and it's not safe for us to go out because we run around too much and might hurt ourselves. Two of my neighbours are quite good at escaping from their cages but those humans are too quick to catch them and lock them up again. We do get three meals of hay a day and a bowl of food but it's not the same as being outside in the sun with lots of nice fresh grass. I've heard a rumour that it won't be long now before we can go out to play again, I hope it's true as we are all getting quite grumpy now.

Cyrus here, hop on the ferry mate and come over here. Now our field doesn't have much grass but if you are a good pony and act like you don't get breakfast and dinner everyday (and ad lib haylage when you come in from the field) you get to munch yummy spring grass sometimes after working in another field :bounce:

I didn't want to leave the lovely field today but my mum made me and then I had to wait like 20 mins to get into my stable for some hay because apparently my legs were filthy. I was starving (I had to grab a mouthful of hay from a wheelbarrow when mum led me to the area to clean my legs, just to keep my strength up) and I knew it was going to be like an hour til dinner time!

I tell you it is tough being a pony sometimes!

Heh Zigman. Flipo here. I'm thinking you need to change tactics as clearly your approach ain't workin.
I myself, find withholding interaction with mum is a sure fire route to over feeding. She thinks she's got to use it to bribe me for my affection.
Seriously man, when she arrives, don't speak. Ignore her.
When she comes over for a cuddle, allow contact for two seconds and then bulldoze past, pause so that your butt is level with her nose and let one rip.
Teach her to give you treats when you kiss her. Affection needs to be paid for. In food.

I feel for you, the cob here. I get haylage and I do have a big field of 14 acres, but feel for my lil hooves cos I share those blades with 10!
She even gives MY polos to boyfriend, I get nothing to come in or go out and he gets one just to say hi.
I had to do some laps today to work for my dinner.

Hi Ziggy, Belle here, I know just what you mean, my mum is horrible and thinks I'm to fat, I mean she even said she can feel my ribs and everything and I mean surely that can't be right? I really don't want to be a super model I just want to eat and play with my new mates! All the boys think I'm gorgeous but mum Oh no, she says it is for my own good and she doesn't want me to get sore feet, huh, I'm not impressed I can tell you. She even puts my tiny bit of hay in two nets, how am I supposed to gobble that down in 30 minutes flat when it's presented like that? Dad is fab though he sneaks me extras when she's not looking and I get mints and cuddles and scratches from him too while mum just makes me run around in this new place she calls 'school' pah to that. It's tough being a pony. X

Hello Ziggy, Cracker here. Last year I suffered the same crool treatment, and I had to work harder as well. Lugging my fat human all over the shop, she made me do 'nice' trotting for bloody miles. AND canter up hills.

I managed to limbo under my fence and eat the next door grass, (ha ha that stallion was in bed with a bad foot, that will teach him for poncing around on my boundary) and limbo is worth a try.

It worked last year, but this year my human has bought a bigger pony zapper for the fence, and it really hurt my poor nose yesterday.

Humans are so crool.

O cracker I am scared of the fence, it bites me.

A cupl of days ago the mares I share with broke into the shelter bit an ate a hoooj bag of vetran mix an all the grass nuts an they dint let me have any at all, they are as bad as mum. Wow did she skreem at them an throw things when she found em at it tho! It's not worth being that bad, she mite not give me any food at all, she shut one of the mares in the shelter aft wards wivout any hay :unsure:

See here are pix that show how fin I am, you can practicly see my ribs an my bum is all hollo. That's my litl feed I am eatin, I might as well not bovver

Attachments

• IMG_1371.jpg
    IMG_1371.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1372.jpg
    IMG_1372.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1373.jpg
    IMG_1373.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 48
newrider.com