Quick fix for hardworking hands.

Kite_Rider

Cantering cabbage!
May 18, 2009
Just thought I'd share a long forgotten treat for hands (or feet, or anywhere really)
After the blue nail polish yesterday which is a whole other story, I decided today my hands look grotty and needed a treat so I mixed up a teaspoon of sea salt and a teaspoon of olive oil and gave them a good old scrub. Washed them off and hey presto! Soft and smooth and for once clean hands that actually feel lovely.
I know you can buy something similar from crabtree and evelyn but blimey it's expensive and I used to give my hands a treat weekly with the oil and salt scrub, no idea why I'd forgotten so just thought I'd share.

Super idea! Mr T constantly laments the state of my hands - they once were quite nice but for the past ten years have been used and abused for all things horsey - so it would be nice to restore them (a little!) to their former state.... Thanks for sharing.

I'm going to try this. My hands are horrible dry gardener's hands with dirt in the cracks no matter how often I wash them! Actually they've been slightly better since I've been horseless so I suppose dragging half a ton of reluctant equine around with me on a rope probably wasn't doing them much good.

I still haven't tried this:yellowcarded: Mr T read me the riot act today over my hands as it was a case of kettle calling pot black and all that. I dared to suggest his beard needed reining in a little.....:tongue:

newrider.com