Quick update with pics of TC and the gang including new addition!!

Sarah-B

Oct 8, 2005
Hampshire
I made a post earlier today which was my first in a while and I've been touched by requests for an update and piccies of my gang, so here I am!!

TC, Crofter and Jasmin are well. We have a lovely new sharer who loves TC so he is getting spoiled by us both, Crofter has gone barefoot and Jasmin is her usual cheeky self!!

So, piccies!!

TC and Jasmin:

DSCF7777.jpg

TC and Crofter:

TCCrofterGrooming.jpg

There were changes at our yard at the beginning of the year which means I am now "YM" (in that I am the person farmer liaises with) and I have a lot more space - which in turn meant I could have another horse!!

After a lot of searching I found King, who is a 15.1HH Gypsy Cob who rides and drives. He's nappy to hack alone but we have had help from an RA so we are working on it!!

King:

DSCF7669.jpg

Saying hello to TC:

DSCF7664.jpg

Shiny boy:

DSCF7672.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

Awe...King is gorgeous!

And it's lovely to see pics of the rest of the gang too. They're all looking well :)

Hi Sarah *waves*.... nice to see you again! King looks gorgeous, as do the other 3. I too have a new boy as well, Roo. Cherry is still out with her lovely loaners being pampered and adored and I get to see (and ride!) her often :)

Last edited:
Yay, what a fab update :D I've really missed your posts.

Nice to see the gang looking so well...just look at Crofter, his condition is immense!! Good work.

TC is sexy as always, and Jasmin is so cute :D

And wow, look at that newbie, talk about hunk :D

Corrrr what a handsome chap you've got there with King!! Your horses are aaaalll beautiful - you're very very lucky! :D

Great update!!!

Been wondering what was happening with you guys!!!

Lovely new ponio!!!

Nikki xxxx:D

Ooohh lovely new sharer eh.... I feel lucky *lol*
TC is a darl if a tad stubborn but I do love him dearly :) he's a babe and I love being his new aunty xxx

Loving the new boy:D

And Mr TC is looking his usual smexy self:) He's really such a gorgeous horse isn't he:D

Keep the updates coming:cool:

Lovely pics, they are all gorgeous and I must say King does have a regal air about him;):D

Hope we hear more updates from you soon:)

newrider.com