quick update

mogadoga

Louise
Jun 13, 2005
Gateshead!
Someone at the yard said he is probably acting up as he has all of this energy and is used to being worked etc but sinse my accident has not been worked. Although this is increasing. But he is probably sick of lateral work and just needs to let off steam.

I never thought of this.

SO. Im off to the beach with a trusty steed....he LOVES this horse and wont dare leave him, so i will be safe. But it means i can go onto the top grass, and let him go. I shall ride him first and do a little lateral work to warm him up. And we shall just go to one end, and possibly back again. When fit, he could do this easy, i believe he will enjoy it, clear his head, and probably conk out coming back lol. Then we shall have a plod along the beach.

It means that at the top there is no cars/houses/people so i dont have to worry and can relax. Because obviously me being tense wont help in the slightest!

Soooooooo will say how it went ... TBH i think this has been the problem. As he hasnt been able to let off steam, which we used to do regularly (sp?)

Anyhoo. Will get back to yas :D x

...He was perfect. After i let him go i felt him relax sooo much! He really enjoyed himself, ears pricked and all stretched out. Although he did see an extremly scary horse eating kite:D

Fingers crossed that this is what the problems been. As looking back properly, i see that this seems to be the missing part in our routine :)

newrider.com