Quite a stressful week so far....

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Well, I can't wait to get home to Storm and Chloe tonight and spend some de-stressing time pootling with them both. Last night was lovely, I groomed Chloe and enjoyed it so much I didn't realise how late it had got. It was after 9pm!lol
Things have been hectic here to say the least, what with "Operation MIL" going on and changing our car...............(honestly, I had no idea how hard it was to change your vehicle!!!!!)
Then there's work - gosh, forgot about that, I do need to earn some money to provide carrots for the girls...........hehehee
Thank goodness for them though - they are such a comfort when things are rough and busy. I felt the stress literally draining away from the both of us yesterday, Mr T sat on a "bed" of straw that I'd made in the feed room, whilst Chloe poked her head in to nibble and be groomed. You could almost feel the negative energy draining away from us.........................
All I can say is I feel jolly lucky to have them! They are the best therapy going.
Right, now where's that insurance document, and the garage phone number, and oh, OMG, MIL is due any moment...............ARGHGGGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

newrider.com