R.I.P old girl....FAYE the head of our herd.

Native Lover

Native Pony Fan
Jul 13, 2009
Lincolnshire,wheres the hills?
stores.shop.ebay.co.uk
Your the first horse I had in here in Lincoln and the first I have ever had to PTS.... It heartbreaking it really is. I cannot stop crying at the minute I am dreading going to the field today but I will. And it wont be the same without you there.

I remember they day we went to collect you they whipped you onto the box with a piece blue pipe because you wouldn't load you were frightened...I so wanted to wrap that piece of pipe round her @$&#$&@ neck... they lied about you but your beauty caught my eye and always did. Graham would never have sent you back to that..... so many owners in your life before us but we had the pleasure of being your last :D <3 I learned many lessons with you and never regret buying you...... In my care no one hurt you again, you were never whipped just loved by all who knew you.

One of the few picture I have of us Faye.....Gone but never forgotten :(

Faye and Me such happy memory

Marley.jpg

Lots of hugs, it will get easier - it's always hard but try and take comfort from the wonderful life she had with you, sounds like she was blessed to have found you. I wish there was something I could say right now to let you know how it will feel, but it will get better, even tho she has left a huge hole in your heart right now. Take care missus, we are all here.Txxxxxxx

Really really sorry, it is one of the hardest things to have to do...My heart aches at the thought of what you are going through as I have been there before too but it does get easier xx

Reactions: Native Lover
She was my only horse in my herd of hairy Natives towering above them in the field. She really touched the hearts of a few people.... thank you for you lovely words, coments and messages.... what most didn't know was that Tuesday mr NL went in for his op and is now in intensive care and Wednesday Faye was PTS a difficult couple of days and I now feel emotionally drained.....

I will ride melody today.. and just chill out

Thank you all.... it really means a lot to me your words ...... :D

Lots of Hugs you have so much going on!!

She was lovely its going to be hard but you will have such lovely memories of her.
When you see a lovely SUNRISE think of her with fond memories and know she is
RUNNING FREE up in "horsey heaven" with with all of ours on this forum that welcomed her.

So sorry NL, RIP beautiful Faye. What a gorgeous horse, I'm so glad she had a happy life with you and ended her days in peace and with love around her, who could ask for more?

Best wishes to your OH, I hope he is on the mend and you are ok too x

Thinking of you all, and sending hugs. Your family looked after her till the very end, she was a lucky lady and will of known it too, many don't get the luxury of a loving owner till the end of their days, you did everything you could for her and made the decision with love. xxx

Big hugs for everything going on in your life right now. Bad enough to have to let Faye go but the added stress of your OH's op and health worries must be really difficult. Sending healing vibes that he's out of intensive care and on the mend very soon.

newrider.com