Rain, glorious rain!

I don’t want it thanks,

We’re on clay too, back to mud up to our ankles and a pond in the gateway, it’s not really stopped here for about 36 hours now and is set to continue for most of the day, not too cold though and I swear our grass has grown six inches over night!
I reckon the waist lines on the horse grow 6 inches as well.
We haven't moved grazing yet and comparing photos we already had by this time last year.

We have been very very rainy here for weeks. April was the rainiest ever and msy is not starting much bettet. We have been a lot colder too.

Wed and thurs were the first 2 back to back dry days in weeks.

I'm REALLY lucky to have good drainage though.

More rain due later and my farrier changed my time to the afternoon from the morning ... i hope it holds off.

This prolonged wet weather would certainly be good for people looking for property to buy or even someone looking to change barns to see how wet a property might be or how muddy a barn gets.

Reactions: Trewsers and Jessey
Ok I’ve had enough now! Three days and three nights of pretty constant rain is seriously starting to get tiring.

Reactions: Jessey
Yeah I'm with you now, we still need more but I got a thorough drenching this morning :(
Where ARE you people with all this rain? We had a few heavy showers last week, but nothing since Wednesday.

I'm on the Norfolk/Suffolk border near Thetford, we just had that 1 day of proper rain, since then it's just been heavy showers multiple times a day

I'm on the Norfolk/Suffolk border near Thetford, we just had that 1 day of proper rain, since then it's just been heavy showers multiple times a day
Blimey - I'm in the New Forest, so only a couple of hundred miles away. Drastic difference. Sympathetic vibes.

I have never been to Thetford, it sounds lovely and looks lovely from what I've seen. Lol (don't take offence) but what always springs to mind is the bloomin Porta loo we had it was Thetford brand:rolleyes:o_O:p:p:p

Loads of rain and sun my fields look amazing having to watch little one fir signs of lami both look awesome.

Not a thin horse on the yard all riding school horses on lami watch

Reactions: Jessey
newrider.com