rambo micklem multibridle

I like the look of these, good job they only come in brown or it might have been too hard to resist!! It's hard to find a basic sidepull rather then a scawbrig or a Dr Cook, and this seems to be one (as well as everything else, bet it can make tea too!!??? :) )

I've got one. Jury is still out. the leather is all right but not a patch on the Dr Cooks. I think it would be a nice bridle with a bit in (and I bought it hoping that I could put a bit back in and still ride off the bitless rein for a while as he's had major mouth problems) but from a bitless point of view, I find the reins have to attach quite far up his face and he tends to throw his head about a bit with it.

If it lets me get him used to a bit again then it will have been worth buying but just now its like all the other "must haves" that I have lying about:eek:

I prefer the Dr Cooks:)

I wonder if it would be nicer than my sidepull, which is quite brassy and weighty. Have you tried the sidepull arrangement Skippys Mum? The ones I've tried (not the one I'm using now) tended to have an annoying habit of twisting round into her eye.

For that price I thought the leather would be lush, that's a bit of a let down!

newrider.com