Rambo turnout fly boots?

Cortrasna

Grumpy old nag
Aug 5, 2009
Ireland
Anyone tried them for your sweet itch horses. I have some coming into stock and will be nabbing a set to try on the Doll. Last year was very extreme for her unfortunately and this year we are trying a new approach and this will include covering her legs as much as possible. But I am seeing very mixed reviews on the internet and would love to hear if any of you have first hand experience with them? Thank you as always folks for your opinions :)

Reactions: lauren123
Not Rambo ones and not for sweetitch, but I have shires ones for jess, she stomp, stomp, stomps when certain bugs are out and the boots stop it completely. They were cheap and tend to slide down but reset twice a day they do the job. Not sure if that's any help at all.

Reactions: Cortrasna
It is Jessey thank you - this seems to be the most usual complaint with the Rambos too - slipping, but hopefully as I am down the field twice a day anyway that might not be such a big issue in our case. I would like to know for sure though before I start advertising them as I would like to give honest opinion if would be customer ask me ;)

Reactions: Jessey
:D:D
Don't mock the afflicted I have seriously thought of rigging up something like this - do you remember Popularfurball on here used to make all sorts of glamorous jim jams that covered her little pony head to foot when it had all those awful skin problems. My word now that is dedication! :D

The Rambo ones worked okay for Sox but after a while they lost their shape and would slip down. The shires u found much cheaper ,did a better job and covered his legs more. However that was for stopping UV

newrider.com