Random horsey pics - share yours

She looks very happy, nothing better than a brown grey!

Hope you don't mind people in the pics too! I took this this morning and how the sun shone for us:) Huge milestone first hack with my mum, in September 18 both my mum and Brodie were having life saving surgery and here we are now like nothing happened. I know how incredibly lucky I am, and the smile on my mums face when we got back has been greatly missed! Screenshot_2019-02-12-13-38-02.png

She looks very happy, nothing better than a brown grey!

Hope you don't mind people in the pics too! I took this this morning and how the sun shone for us:) Huge milestone first hack with my mum, in September 18 both my mum and Brodie were having life saving surgery and here we are now like nothing happened. I know how incredibly lucky I am, and the smile on my mums face when we got back has been greatly missed! View attachment 96980

Aw that's lovely:)

My YO let me ride her veteran over some grids in the school. He used to jump competitively at 130cm and won over £6000. He is 24 now but he doesn't seem to have noticed!

Cooling down - we both got a bit hot!
i-h482gSp-X2.jpg

Here's a few random shots off my phone that I've taken recently...

My minging mare who knew it was time to come in So stood near the gate and got spattered by another mare who was fence-walking backwards and forwards because her bezzie bud wasn't in the field! Yuck!!!

20190212_180627-800x480.jpg

Some logs that appeared in autumn on a bridleway we frequent. I haven't been brave enough yet, but after the height she jumped in the 6-bar a couple of weeks ago, my opinion is changing! One and two are doable but 3 would come up to G's chest! That day I was alone so I wouldn't attempt them without someone with me, just in case it all goes horribly wrong!

20190212_180716-800x694.jpg

Photo of the baby who is minging but very bum high (also head-less! Haha)

20190212_180755-800x477.jpg

And finally....proof that my mare can be mardy....especially if I disturb her naptime!! Clock that lip tho!!

20190212_180928-600x970.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a few random shots off my phone that I've taken recently...

My minging mare who knew it was time to come in So stood near the gate and got spattered by another mare who was fence-walking backwards and forwards because her bezzie bud wasn't in the field!

View attachment 96981

Some logs that appeared in autumn on a bridleway we frequent. One and two are doable but 3 would come up to G's chest! That day I was alone so I wouldn't attempt them without someone with me, just in case it all goes horribly wrong!

View attachment 96982

Photo of the baby who is minging but very bum high (also head-less! Haha)

View attachment 96983

And finally....proof that my mare can be mardy....especially if I disturb her naptime!! Clock that lip tho!!

View attachment 96984

Lol you can't beat a nice loose lip!!!

Fab pics, I love horsey photo threads :)

Three ear shots, Jack the last time I rode him (possibly last time ever), Raf on our first ride since he’s been ill when he actually felt better and the little pony who I’ve been able to ride while Raf is out of action ...

42A4B9A2-67CE-4F88-9CEF-99E177DC4B2E.jpeg9D42365E-5C3F-4847-89E1-29FC61387A5D.jpeg3220D5BF-6262-4EF7-ADDF-9FDC538A28BD.jpeg‭And then and now pics of Raf - when I first got him as an only just 4 year old nearly 9 years ago, and a couple of weeks ago.

53641E46-85B0-484F-9000-292A2BB4DB9F.jpeg
17FF0C19-DEE1-43E5-9CDA-28B519678C2E.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: horseandgoatmom
@Trewsers She did go to be backed but sadly that did not work out. Nothing at all to do with Rhan and everything to do with the ******** she went to but that's all I'll say on that. Kay who I bought her off offered me Comet in exchange for Rhan. I am just happier with wee ponies these days and it was just a lovely gesture from her so after alot of thought I'm going ahead. Comet is gorgeous I met him when I went but he wasn't for sale then.

newrider.com