Reccomend Me fleece lined chaps or Riding fleece lined trousers

I think those are the ones I’ve got and have to be hard pushed to wear, the fleece makes them so unstretchy so every time I bend my knees they pull down a bit more and being fleece they take my knickers with them 😱 I tried a belt but it’s just uncomfortable, maybe I need braces 🤣
Must be different ones to mine, they stretch in all directions.

My favourites are Bridleway pull on winter breeches, they are stretchy and fleece lined and lovely and warm, I did look at Decathlon but theirs are not pull on and I hate tight stuff round my middle.

Reactions: Native Lover
Decathlon Kipwarms are both fleecy and waterproof. I have a pair of the old version in a men's size, which are good value and fit me well. However their new (unisex) sizing runs too small for me, unfortunately, even at the same size as before.

My favourites are my pikeur winter breeches, warm and water resistant. Pull ons but thick material, not like tights. They were also a christmas present and I think this will be their fourth winter. I pretty much wear them all the time in winter - wash and hang over the radiator inside out to dry - and they're still in perfect condition. A second pair would be good though!

IMO you can't beat a pair of waterproof trousers over the top of your jods for warmth.

I think these are mine - like I say, a present. I'd never spend that much on myself! Mind you they have certainly been good value

Last edited:
newrider.com