Red,pink or white?

Red for me please. I used to prefer white but for some odd reason it started giving me awful indigestion, so red it is. Unless of course there is nothing else in the cupboard, in which case anything will do, pass the meths will you?:giggle:

None, I can't drink wine, strictly a lager lout here! Hahahahaaa. Used to like red but since being diagnosed with heart palpitations I daren't risk it because it seems to make them much worse. White makes me wee...........lol. I often envy wine drinkers because it seems just so much more civilised than having a half a lager..............hehehehee.

Red for me please. I used to prefer white but for some odd reason it started giving me awful indigestion, so red it is. Unless of course there is nothing else in the cupboard, in which case anything will do, pass the meths will you?:giggle:

:giggle::giggle:

I have a story about a white wine I got from tesco...it makes me sneeze ( & get a bit hayfevery)..actual wine was from tesco & South African. Stayed at a friends & we bought several bottles to have over the course of the week ..first time I drank it all was fine. The next night I started streaming. Finished the wine & ok again. Thought nothing of it until it happened again the next night (or night after).. By that stage it was full on sneezing,itchy eyes ..,the whole shebang.

Deginatley not hayfever due to it being November.Very odd !

Last edited:
I have a story about a white wine I got from tesco...it makes me sneeze ( & get a bit hayfevery)..actual wine was from tesco & South African. Stayed at a friends & we bought several bottles to have over the course of the week ..first time I drank it all was fine. The next night I started streaming. Finished the wine & ok again. Thought nothing of it until it happened again the next night (or night after).. By that stage it was full on sneezing,itchy eyes ..,the whole shebang.

Deginatley not hayfever due to it being November.Very odd !

Oooh 'eck, that's weird isn't it? :unsure:

Red if I am sat a home and just want to enjoy a nice drink.

Pink most of the time as I just love it and white with dinner.

I like my wine:giggle: and OH has just passed me a pink glass. lovely

newrider.com