Reggie & I

Hello all, Reggie is very easy going lucky for me as I am not an expereinced rider I just love riding. Today I got my saddle back from being repaired, so look out Reggie we're going riding tomorrow. Our property has bush land on the boundry and I walk there with our 2 Marreema's Charlie & Peppa and Reggie comes too. He is really cool with the dogs, he is bomb proof. Peppa runs up behind him over takes us and sometimes stops right in front of us to have a scratch. Reggie just takes a step around her, he is truely awesome.

I got Reggie from my next door neighbour, he is 18 in December. The guy that repaired my saddle said that horses can sometimes live 30-40 yrs. He is very unfit at the moment and needs to he ridden more, I just don't have the time at the moment but am trying to now ride him at least once a week if not twice. He's in good nick other than that. He gets a treat of horse pellets, handful of charf and sweet potato once a day. We also feed our sheep (Dropers) and geese the sweet potato and the dogs love it too.

This is a photo of us all on the start of our walk the dogs are keen to get going:}

That looks awesome, and it sounds like you have a great little gang there ?
sure do and we're heading out for a walk this morning even thought it is very cool and overcast with a chance of rain, who cares we haven't been for weeks really looking forward to it.

Reactions: Huggy and Jessey
That looks lovely hacking, and how nice that it's safe to take your dogs with you too ?

Well we got to go for a walk the other day but no ride as it started to rain :{
Today we went for a walk then I saddled Reggie up and we went for a short walk it was awesome. We were both comfortable with the stock saddle. Might do it again tomorrow:}

Reactions: Trewsers and Huggy
newrider.com