Remembering Joe

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
image.jpg View attachment 74447 :)
Three years ago today we had Joe pts. Three years on there isn't a day we don't think of him. Still missing him like mad but can think of all the happiness he brought to us rather than just being sad. That day when the vet had gone I didn't think I could cry much more and I wondered it was possible to die of a broken heart. But, they say everything happens for a reason. Without the loss of Joe, Chloe would never have come and each time I look at her I thank my lucky stars for her and of course Storm. Just been snuggling Storm in her box and remembering his royal noseyness together. It was a bright sunny day just like it is today. I like to think Joe is partially responsible for the weather, I know he's up there:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Gorgeous Joe - I do remember him and the sad time when you had to let him go. But as you say the sad event did eventually lead you to Chloe. Even the most heartbreaking cloud does have a silver lining. RIP handsome Joe. :(

Reactions: Trewsers
He was such a beautiful boy, Thinking of you. Chloe was lucky to find you and while they never replace they do help to mend that gaping hole. xxx

What a lovely face he had, so hard when we loose something so treasured in our lives. Thinking of you x

newrider.com