Rhan has gone to be backed :-)

mystiquemalaika

Jan 7, 2013
So after a lot of back and forth on what to do I decided it was better for Rhan to go away to be backed. I just don't have the confidence anymore. Having only a couple months doing things when she came before life got in the way with alot of family issues and then my finger I ended up losing a year really. When I came to start up again my confidence was just none exsistent. I've really enjoyed getting her going on the long reins and lunging and have lent over her and had a lovely time just being with her but I'd like to now be able to ride her as well so she is off to a lovely yard for 8 weeks :)

If anyone is interested you can see how things are going here https://www.facebook.com/Rw-Breaking-And-Schooling-263764097702901/

She loaded so well yesterday considering she has only once been on a lorry once but Eric Gillies are brilliant. She is already settled in and was turned out this morning with a friend and will have a couple days chilling and settling before Ross starts working with her.

So I now have 8 weeks with only Torin so we are going to be enjoying lots of long walks and long reining as I don't need to worry about rushing back with him before she does herself a mischief! Ordered him a little roller which will hopefully be here tomorrow :D

So after a lot of back and forth on what to do I decided it was better for Rhan to go away to be backed. I just don't have the confidence anymore. Having only a couple months doing things when she came before life got in the way with alot of family issues and then my finger I ended up losing a year really. When I came to start up again my confidence was just none exsistent. I've really enjoyed getting her going on the long reins and lunging and have lent over her and had a lovely time just being with her but I'd like to now be able to ride her as well so she is off to a lovely yard for 8 weeks :)

If anyone is interested you can see how things are going here https://www.facebook.com/Rw-Breaking-And-Schooling-263764097702901/

She loaded so well yesterday considering she has only once been on a lorry once but Eric Gillies are brilliant. She is already settled in and was turned out this morning with a friend and will have a couple days chilling and settling before Ross starts working with her.

So I now have 8 weeks with only Torin so we are going to be enjoying lots of long walks and long reining as I don't need to worry about rushing back with him before she does herself a mischief! Ordered him a little roller which will hopefully be here tomorrow :D

Hope it goes well. Yes, another vote for Eric Gillie. They are fabulous!

Reactions: mystiquemalaika
Well I've no doubt in my mind that she'll be no bother to back, you've done all the hard work lovely, she'll be back before you know it :) x

Reactions: mystiquemalaika
newrider.com