rhythmn bells/beads

oh tazzy-anne, yours look awesome!
mine hardly show on the mane side (and that's with feathers lol)
minniebeadsfront.jpg

I have the same problem with bits of tack sticking out and strap points not tucked in as I have with jewellery I wear myself.

If it flaps, dingles or dangles, Jingles or Jangles it has to go. I am lucky as my carriage driving instructor is the same as me If a strap pokes out or something starts to flap, we BOTH have to stop and tuck it in.

I have enough trouble with M&M mane blowing about, to add more dingly, dangly bits, to my way of thinnking would be an utter annoyance.

I like seeing others with it if tastefully done but I personally don't do embellishments and its practicality all the way for me. I don't have many ornaments at home, i don't do makeup, nails or posh hair either as i don't do unnecessary extras. Joy doesn't like faff either so my attitude suits hers.

oh, didn't see the other post about beads. I'm looking at the type with bells as I've read they can relax a horse and block out little scary sounds in the forest. My pony reacts to every leaf crunch noise.

yup they have bells. It's very subtle though. Don't imagine it like the Salvation Army ringers. ;)
They are so cheap and kind of pretty. Honestly why not try it? If nothing else it may help you refocus and relax. And maybe pony too. ;)

I've read they can relax a horse and block out little scary sounds in the forest. My pony reacts to every leaf crunch noise.

I reckon other people's wildlife must be vastly different to Gloucestershire critters as I don't know any that would b*gger off at the sound of a cat bell, in fairness if they don't vamoose at the sound of half a tonne of equine a fairy bell isn't really going to cut the mustard IMHO.

But yes, if you are into having a pretty pony they are a must have accessory.

newrider.com