Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I Don't Use It

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I Don't Have One

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Stop right there Mrs, no one is ever too old for any style, boll***s to that, wear whatever you like and who gives a monkeys what the fashion police think!
I am 56 and still wear a bikini to swim in, shock, horror, do I care if other people don’t like it? Big fat no, if you want to wear military style or men’s underpants on your head go for it.
I've been dying to try the mens underpants look! :p;)

• Haha
Reactions: Kite_Rider
Stop right there Mrs, no one is ever too old for any style, boll***s to that, wear whatever you like and who gives a monkeys what the fashion police think!
I am 56 and still wear a bikini to swim in, shock, horror, do I care if other people don’t like it? Big fat no, if you want to wear military style or men’s underpants on your head go for it.
Funnily enough, still on that military look, husband and I were in Vienna a few years ago, people watching in a cafe. Across the road, they were going into the opera - all very pish posh. There was a lady probably in her late sixties, cropped silver hair, very tall, and wearing black trousers and a tailed, double breasted black military jacket. She looked utterly elegant, and put a lot of the other overdressed women in the shade.

not the most elegant pic but whatever. Soooo warm!!!!! none of the horses minded the skirt is not too heavy but has enough weight to not be flapping around. When I arrived Kiska was lying down, so I just popped the halter on her and "stepped" on! she obviously was comfortable with it and seemed to enjoy the extra coverage. Also, I rarely get to ride in my English saddle in the winter due to the -35 temperatures. My usual pattern is western in the winter and a mix in the summer, English for the hotter days and western for longer trail rides, or days with more wind chill. I forgot about spring cleaning so allof the bridles and halters were gone from the trailer so I used the only halter left and a pair of reins I found in the truck.;)

IMG_3685.JPG

Reactions: Jessey and Huggy
not the most elegant pic but whatever. Soooo warm!!!!! none of the horses minded the skirt is not too heavy but has enough weight to not be flapping around. When I arrived Kiska was lying down, so I just popped the halter on her and "stepped" on! she obviously was comfortable with it and seemed to enjoy the extra coverage. Also, I rarely get to ride in my English saddle in the winter due to the -35 temperatures. My usual pattern is western in the winter and a mix in the summer, English for the hotter days and western for longer trail rides, or days with more wind chill. I forgot about spring cleaning so allof the bridles and halters were gone from the trailer so I used the only halter left and a pair of reins I found in the truck.;)

View attachment 97761
It actually looks lovely!

newrider.com