robinsons catalogue

twigs

Aug 31, 2008
Belfast NI
just got your horse mag with the robinsons catalogue in it, question is...how on earth do you horse owners find the will power not to go mad buying?
I dont have a horse, but have ordered 2 pairs Jods boots a hat cover, a mug, and other wee things which are totally unsessessary!
god knows how much I would have spent if i had a horse:eek:
Dont think Id take advantage of there monthly payments though, the interest is huuuge!!

i must be the only horse owner who doesnt get these catalogues.

i dont go on outings to tack shops to spend my money either (perhaps mines a bit rubbish cos its full of tat but then again so are the catalogues)

nah, i just dont get it im afraid.

Tis quite easy- if you have virtually no money, and really important things to spend the money you do have on (silly litle things like mortgage, council tax, electricity bill, etc), then you either control your spending on numnahs and cute browbands, or you end up homeless!

My horse catalogues live in the loo- they are great fantasy reading!! I like reading them and planning what I WILL buy for Ella when i win the Lottery!

That's where mine live too :eek:. I can very easily avoid spending money in those catalogues - the money quite simply isn't there to spend :eek::D! I'm a pauper and I tend to rely on presents from my mother for my horsey gear :eek:.

Easy - You just shut your eyes when you pay and don't check your bank balance for a month :D

Personally the Robinsons catalogue no longer tempts me and I can even drive down the M6 without having to call in.

Too much of their own brand stuff, there are better ones out there now

its the first cata;ogue I have seen, so its as well i dont have a horse as i thought it was reasonable:rolleyes:
best kept in the loo then;)

Personally the Robinsons catalogue no longer tempts me and I can even drive down the M6 without having to call in.

Too much of their own brand stuff, there are better ones out there now

Yeah i agree. It used to be good years ago,now it's just full of cheap rubbish in stupid colours/patterns.

I much prefer going and spending money in my local saddlery.

newrider.com