Robinsons sale

ladyluxor

Apr 11, 2008
norfolk
Have anyone else managed to get anything they really need at a good price???

I was actually dissapointed with there sale. the boots etc were the same price on offer before the sale started.

I got up at 7am to go online and took ,e ages to actually get onto the pages but i was really unimpressed. Just had another look to double check but nope i cant find n e thing.
I was thinking bout the webbing bridle and reins for the shetland to break in with as we are only gonna be useing her as a lead rein but tbh there is not a massive saving

there was a rug i wanted for minnie that i saw in their sale catalogue but for some reason it wasnt on their website, so overall not too impressed with their sale this time round :redcarded:

Nothing too exciting really, I picked up some summer jods (not that cheap) and a bodywarmer (bargain & I did actually need a new one). Got some waterproof chaps too which I hope will be lightweight enough to ride in in the summer showers...they weren't in the sale though.

I thought the sale brochure was a bit disappointing. I don't try and shop with Robinsons on line - my computer is too slow and I end up getting mad because the pages won't load or get jammed up!
This is the first time I've not bought anything from the sale brochure though! I didn't risk their jods again, last time they were made for a lady at least 6 ft 2.......lol, I could make another pair out of the spare material.........

I think I prefer getting them from our local tack shop these days, as I've had so many disappointments in jods over the years (through my own fault and not trying them on cos they're mail-order). I do enjoy browsing too.....

I got a good rug bargain in Go Outdoors, but as I can't wedge any more under the spare bed that must be the last.. :redcarded:

(This is where they are stored before wear and once cleaned over the summer I don't just hoard them there....)

I too was disappointed with the sale catalogue, and actually have been off their sales since I noticed some items appear in the sale that had been withdrawn for a bit and they were then trying to clear them at a "sale price" that was as high as their original retail price!

newrider.com