Ross royal flyer ♥️♥️

rubinrossy

Jul 20, 2019
Rhyl north wales
Rossy was my best friend I only new him a short while 3 years.
I rescued him from another lady who didn't want him.
he's was a bag of bones.
lice and other crawlies.
scabs the lot. wasn't vaccinated.
but he's was my Rossy.
mummy will never forget you beauitful boy .. I have my memories of you and always will. xx

The only comfort any of us can take when this happens, is knowing we did the best we could for them. Sounds like he was lucky to come to you, even if it wasn't for long.

Reactions: Trewsers
thank you huffy xxx
Not really relevant, but looked at your profile pic - vague resemblance to my cob - he's Irish. Bought him last year, knowing I'd not have the heart to buy one if I lost Ramsey. He's been a life saver since I lost my old boy. Makes me smile every day - yob that he is! Rossy looks lovely. Have you more pics?Screenshot_20190809-225026_Gallery.jpg

Not really relevant, but looked at your profile pic - vague resemblance to my cob - he's Irish. Bought him last year, knowing I'd not have the heart to buy one if I lost Ramsey. He's been a life saver since I lost my old boy. Makes me smile every day - yob that he is! Rossy looks lovely. Have you more pics?View attachment 99436

Attachments

• IMG_20190302_201829_035.jpg
    IMG_20190302_201829_035.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 5
He was a beautiful lad. Bit more streamlined than my chubber! Hogan was a project too - he'd been a field ornament for 2 years - best thing I could have done. Working on him definitely helped me through the worst days. He's the polar opposite of Ramsey, but that's what I wanted. Each one is irreplaceable in their own way. It'll be good To hear updates on your newbie.

He was a beautiful lad. Bit more streamlined than my chubber! Hogan was a project too - he'd been a field ornament for 2 years - best thing I could have done. Working on him definitely helped me through the worst days. He's the polar opposite of Ramsey, but that's what I wanted. Each one is irreplaceable in their own way. It'll be good To hear updates on your newbie.

should have explained myself properly. so the ex racer is Rossy best friend. he was the only one out of the 6 horses that reacted to Rossy getting pts. it wasn't the easiest day I as you know.
but I feel like Rossy is in Jack.
weird I know. Jack comes up the field and gives me a hug. x
Will get a nice piccy of him. when's it's nicer xxx

Reactions: Huggy
newrider.com