RS-tor®

Yes poor horse... but at least chap didn't fall off completely, yanking his jaw with a pelham or worse still dragging man along ground.

Not seen that vid before so I had a good chuckle at that chap. Does he ride like that normally? His poor balls.

i still cant work out what it is - i take it its like some sort of strap you hold on to like having a flash strap attatched to the d rings? x

Yes poor horse... but at least chap didn't fall off completely, yanking his jaw with a pelham or worse still dragging man along ground.

Not seen that vid before so I had a good chuckle at that chap. Does he ride like that normally? His poor balls.

LOL LOL haha his poor balls, he looks like he has never ridden a horse in his life. It reminds me of those videos you used to be made to watch at school about how not to cross the road 80's classic versions hahaha.

The poor horse when the man was half way up his kneck over the jump is this bit of kit used for first time riders. Surely it would be better to learn to be balanced than rely on this. Hmmmmm :p

Hilarious!!

After reading the 'his poor balls' comment all i could think about when watching the video were his balls:eek::D:D

Think he is obviously experienced, you can kind of tell by his horses facial expression. He has got the look of 'have you been on the sauce again??'

Love it, highly amusing!!

newrider.com