Run silent, run deep

Jane&Ziggy

Jane&Sid these days!
Apr 30, 2010
Surrey Hills
I haven't been about much recently.

I haven't seen much of my pony recently either! My husband has gone away for 2 weeks and I am running the cafe (which he normally does) and doing the admin and doing my other job. It's as much as I can do to get over to see Ziggy in the paddock a couple of times a day, though I REALLY AM going to take time off on Tuesday to hold him while Trevor Jones does his feet. He doesn't seem bothered, though he did give me a big nudge towards the gate the other day which I imagine means "Come on mum, let's go out!"

Sorry I've been so quiet. I can't remember what it's like to ride! After Steve comes back we have a couple of big events which are likely to take a lot of input and effort, but I hope that after that he will give me lots of lovely riding and forum time. Whereupon I will get stiff and sore, I expect:smoke:

Who was asking about starting your own business? Expect to work very very hard!

Ahhhh always lovely to hear from you Jane! Joyscarer was busy telling us all about your gorgeous cafe the other week. I wish I lived a bit closer!!!

Last edited:
Glad you checked in before we sent out the NR search party :wink:
Hope your man is back soon and you can get back to the important stuff hehe!! I know all the hard work is worth it though.

Glad you are busy - I know its hard work but end of the day tis what you need. Just doesn't leave much pony time! I had a busy week last week but lucky for me I get time to tune in on here between jobs / visits.
Bet Ziggy will simply canter down that gate to meet you next time he sees you bring his saddle!!!

newrider.com