Sasa is Dead

she is standing and starving and very bright - full of bute of course. banging on the door, being a prat.....lights on full beam.

spoken to the hospital she is going in today just have to organise myself now and hope she loads
i have a hay delivery at 1030 so everything happening at once!

Last edited:
Wish i was closer, i`d give you a hand with it all ... Great she`s going in today, sending heaps of vibes both of your ways for loading ... It`s been a well trodden road to your vets just recently. I hope now this is the start of good news for you and Sasa now, and that they find a cause, and sort out a definitive way forward for her.

I'm so pleased that the lovely Sasa is feeling better. You've done an amazing job with her, and she sounds a fighter. Sending her loads of healing vibes, and hugs to you.
xx

I'm just back on line and read this thread with my hand on my throat - all good vibes coming from me, I hope she is home soon as feisty as ever.

I'm glad that things are looking up. I hope that all went to today xxx

Am everything crossed for you that they can sort things. Think you have been an absolute star with her and you so deserve that she comes right.

newrider.com